Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thank you for your hard work ☆ Nicohachi!

waa!!!

I can't stop sneezing-!!!

Can't help it though.
Be patient... Be patient...

and then
I went to Nicohaciー(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))



There are just tons of LED!
It's a pretty amazing place★


Today is really fun tooー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Thanks to everyone of course!

Thank you very much!


A camera was set up at the changing room。


It was something like this。

Things are also broadcasted live this way。


This is Kawamura 30 minutes before the show。


yaay~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


You can send messages、
and even cheers too!


Somehow
the members are joining it too。(lol)







I know that this is a lot of hardwork。


I'm very grateful to everyone。


Tomorrow、
It's Osaka!(((o(*゜▽゜*)o)))


I'm really happy that this week I get to go to Osakaー!

I'll do my best (^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment