Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today is event day

#26 Ojima Chika said

「Umeko, your bangs is strange。」

says her、

I really thought that it is normal…So I hid just how shocked I was hearing that.m(_ _)m


Well then、
Today is…
Yup。
Today too…


We're at Osaka~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


We took part in an event at the YAMADA Electrical store。


We even went till Kyocera Dome。
 As always Lives are always funー(⌒▽⌒)






It is so much fun、
#15 Asahi thought of this。



「YAMADA Electrical Pose」

Using the hands、
and forming the shape of a mountain。
Plus、
with a super serius face too。





…What's that!Σ(゜д゜lll)



We had some free time、
I managed to enjoy going around Osakaー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


I went to "Amemura" for the first time!!


Well I did travel around with Ojima and again this she is…


kind of like a monster。(lol)


First of all、
While we're shopping at the shops、

Her voice is especially loud。


She would pay her goods、
Before she even take the things she bought she's already on the move to the next shop、

Everything is just disappearing 。

There's just one thing though…
She instantly became very close to the shopkeeper。

This would definitely be something that is awesome。





Our Purikura、
Our eyes are too bigー!( ̄◇ ̄;)


Oh well。It's a memorial!


After that、
I took many pics using my digital camera though…


I would need a PC to get the pictures、
If there's a good timing for it、
I'll post it!

I'm really into taking pictures now。

Whether its for work or private life。


With that!
Thank you for all you hard work for today too★★

No comments:

Post a Comment