Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Everything is well~



Yesterday,
The 12th live was over without an incident (* ̄∇ ̄)

Noon's show
Evening's show

To everyone that came over,

Thank you very much!

This time
The concert hall is so huge
We even have up until the 3rd floor

Somehow, since I could look over
At the audience a little bit too much
I felt really close

Then, it was really fun too.
Many people from the industry came to watch too
I was nervous beyond words

Next up is my play!
I'll endure all the body pain, uncertainty and even lack of sleep! (lol)
I'm practising really hard~

Alright now its picture time!

Today, surprisingly I took tons of picture right from the rehearsals to the after show altogether~

Let me just post them~  (* ̄∇ ̄)

Umeko on Guitar for 12th live. Rock blood flows within~

No comments:

Post a Comment