Monday, December 3, 2012

LINE practise~!


Starting from today it's already december~
That's quite scary- (((^_^;)
Thinking that 2012 would end is kind of…
I just hope that this month would be an eventful month

Right now I'm practising for LINE.
We're really at the middle of the finishing stage now.
Its been around 25days since we last met so please to all the fans come over and join us (* ̄∇ ̄)
I'd love to see people bringing in my goods, (* ̄∇ ̄) there's talk show and lottery events too.(*´)
By all means, please come!(  ̄▽ ̄)

So I did my first shopping this month, guess what is it?

It's a haramaki!!! (lol)
This is the first time in my life that I bought this(/▽\)♪
It's getting really coldl lately hasn't it?
However, there is some really surprising discovery
Of course its really hot when you wear it during sleep
But on the days when you move a lot during your sleep by the time you realize it it has sort of moved and became a hot pants…
It's like.. Just how are you worn last night!
And when I woke up it felt really cold`
Thus I decided to get myself some really cute socks too!v(*'-^*)^
I'm feeling really excited ( ☆∀☆)
It's been a while since I last did my shopping (*´)

The one on the left is Haramaki, something that you wear around your stomach to heat yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment