Monday, December 3, 2012

Come to think of it...


Come too think of it
Sunday.
Thank god that the weather is beautiful (* ̄∇ ̄)
I thought that yesterday there was some snow right?
I was really surprised! (((^_^;)
Well, it was really cold afterall (;゜∇゜)

Sundays… When you think of it.. Its..
Well Sundays~

But come to think of it
It simply means that  a week has passed since the 12th live??
Oh no! Σ( ̄;

On a personal level, that day had so much happenings, I was laughing, getting angry and so many other things happened that day.
To think that a week has passed since then, just made me feel that time really flies by.
It's mysterious~

But I don't want to keep thinking that way! That's what I told myself and I'm going to keep a diary now
But you see,
I'm sure that there are many people out there that are busy and cannot keep up with diary keeping
So here I'm suggesting to everyone to keep a weekly diary~

Every thoughts, when you put them down in your diary on a weekly basis, it is quite interesting to read them again after a while (  ̄▽ ̄)

Well,
Putting that aside.
Time to go back to practise( ☆∀☆)

Practising for LINE

No comments:

Post a Comment