Monday, December 10, 2012

LINE, first day is over!


So the first day has ended!
To everyone that came! Thank you very much!! (☆∀☆)
Some fans even brought flowers too, I'm really touched (*´∇`*)
Thank you very much (*^ー^)ノ♪
So how was it?
Just keep in mind, we're still playing until next Sunday
I've been doing my all as much as I can
Well I really want to say that I really worked hard
But sometimes
I do spoil myself a bit ー(ノ_・,)(lol)
Well today,
First we had our dress rehearsal
And after that is the real show, however….
During the rehearsals Idoling!!! Members came.
Thank you very much for coming despite being busy
Then!
For tomorrow, the show is in the evening
And the end of the show, we'll be giving out some presents too
And…. Tomorrow is my turn to give presents!
That present is of course not for sale
Well I'm just an actor… So yeah that's about it (lol)
It'll be given through lottery though
I think the chances of getting them would be high
I hope to be buying some really refreshing present this time (ノ´∀`*)
aah, that's pretty embarassing (*≧∀≦*)
Ticket is on sale at the theater on the day of the show too. So drop by after you're finished with work ( ☆∀☆)
left to right : Reia, Nomoto, Umeko, Ramu, Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment