Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Today too


Well then
As usual, since the early morning
I'm off to work! ー(’-’*)♪
Seems like I'm needed again~
Wherever it is~ ~( ☆∀☆)
What ever it is! ~( ☆∀☆)
Since that is the case
Today, I spend the whole day at the recording
It was a really interesting recording today
We went to many places (* ̄∇ ̄)ノ
It felt really special ー(/▽\)♪
Yaaa~
Well, let's just leave it at that
2013 is going to come soon I'm sure
My…. It's already going to end.. 2012…
Kyaa
Even if I say it out, nothing is going to change
I just have to prepare myself to welcome the new year
Oh yeah, listen up a bit ー(*^ー^)ノ♪
yup yup
I'm going to say this now
Tomorrow, is surprisingly a day off for me~ ー(/▽\)♪
How many months has it been? ( ☆∀☆)
I wonder what should I do tomorrow
I don't really get day offs, it's exciting (*^O^*)
But most of all I'm really grateful that I'm really busy too (*´∀`)
Production Ogi Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment