Monday, December 10, 2012

It's still about LINE


To those that came to watch yesterday, thank you!!! ( ☆∀☆)
During the curtain call I was able to see all your faces
and it they were some really happy faces
I'm so happy (*´∇`*)
I wonder… Whether we managed to put the message across to the audience ー( ̄∇ ̄*)ゞ
LINE,
Actually, 2 of my management seniors are in the play too
And then, come to think of it… Everyone else in the play is actually my seniors Σ(゜Д゜)
That's right! It's a total reverse! (゜ロ゜;ノ)ノ
Normally
Whenever I'm with Idoling!!!
There's hardly any seniors around
Because basically, I'm the senior in the group
I had to really pull my act together
and
I really have to support everyone else
Things like that…
I have to think about them all the time
And that's
actually quite a handful thing to do (* ̄ー ̄)
Sometimes I do feel lonely
But this time around
I'm surrounding by so many seniors
Being able to be among so many senior members
This atmosphere
I really love it ( v^-゜)♪
I really learn a lot (*´∇`*)
Plus
This time, there are many people from my management that came over to help out ( ̄∇ ̄*)ゞ
But that’s… Pretty normal I guess
When I'm in Idoling!!!, normally Mister would be the one always lending a hand
Assistant Directors are pretty much like a Manager aren't they?
I'm so close to them and it does feel a bit weird at times
That's why
This time
With this fresh atmosphere
I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can, I'm pretty nervous though
Well then, today, I'm uploading a picture of a hairstyle that I rarely do~ ♪ヽ(´▽`)/
I think I'd definitely never would want to do this style on a normal day
Even during Idoling!!!, or on a personal basis
I don't think I'd do this
So
It's a pretty important style today (*´∀`)
Alright! I'm going to post this now!!!
Well then, I'll be in the show today too ( ̄∇ ̄*)ゞ
If you have time please drop by  (’-’*)♪
Today's afternoon show's talk show, I'll be MC-ing it today ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment