Monday, December 10, 2012

Everything was safe~

LINE sweater~ Looks really pretty
Today the show ended safely as well.
Haah~ ーΣ(´□`;) I was pretty nervous today too
Today, somehow
There's a DVD recording! ー(゜ロ゜;ノ)ノ
Which means…
I guess this play will be released as DVD (*´∀`)
Thank you very much!
With this I guess even those who are living far away can watch it too (*´ω`*
Looking forward to it! ( ☆∀☆)
Today
There are many things that happened
I really glad that I was able to join the play from the afternoon till night
Being able to finish without problem should be something that comes without question right?
To everyone that came today (*^^*)
Thank you very much! ((o(^∇^)o))
And then
We had a survey and everyone cooperated with it today
I've read them already. Thank you for your cooperation
All of them we all nothing but warm words
It really motivates me
And makes me happy too
Positive words are really great aren't they? (*´∇`*)
I believe I have receive a lot of power from all of you today ー(///ω///)♪
It's quite the reverse isn't it?
I wonder, whether I managed to convey anything to all of you today
Yup!
Well then
I can say it because it is not face to face isn't it!
Please don't boo me~
Everyone
I love you!!!♪(/ω\*)

















No comments:

Post a Comment