Friday, December 14, 2012

It was really cold, but it was pretty






Could you see the Gemini?
I couldn't see them at all
Plus,
I have to get up for work early today (;゜∇゜)
Asahi saw them though
I wanted to wake up to a great morning
But something just happened today
I just realized that I have my laundries are piling up already ー(゜m゜;)
Hang in there!!! Kawamura!!!
whether In house chores (* ̄∇ ̄)ノ
Support me please~ ー(*´-`)
Call my name please~ ー(*´-`)
Because it is still Umeko here too
lol
Today's work involves an outside shooting
Went to a place where Mt. Fuji looked really beautiful ー( v^-゜)♪
Where do you think it is? (* ̄∇ ̄)ノ
I'll let you know the details in the days to come
Can you feel the cold?
Mt. Fuji


Still, today, its really cold!!! (((((゜゜;)
I guess I should be grateful because the weather was good today


Negative again!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment